Abdominal Cancer or Stomach Cancer has following symptoms:
- Stomach Pain
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Poor Appetite
- Weight Loss
- Blood in the Stool
- Excessive fatigue
Please talk to your doctor when you have these symptoms and take advice early.
Causes of Abdominal Cancer
- Regular intake of very salty food
- Smoking or drinking
- Genetic or Family History
- Ageing body in 60’s and 70’s
- Prolonged Exposure to certain dusts and fumes
- Any previous stomach surgery
- Men are most likely to get it
Prevention of Abdominal Cancer
- Eat healthy food with balanced salt content and less red meat.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables, fibers
- Quit drinking and smoking
- Do exercises and maintain a healthy weight
Treatment of Abdominal Cancer
Depending upon the various stages of this cancer, treatment may vary to these following:
Surgery – A surgeon will surgically remove the stomach cancer
Chemotherapy – By use of oral drugs to prevent the spread of cancer cells around our organs which are rapidly dividing.
Targeted Medication – These therapies tracks down the proteins produced by the cancerous cells and attacks them.
Radiation Therapy – For advance stages of cancer, this therapy is used by a specialist to find and kill cancerous cells.
Immunotherapy – By using medicine to improve our body immune system to fight against the cancerous cells